In order to give full play to the role of fire fighting equipment, regular maintenance is very important. Here is a description of the expertise of this side for reference.
1. Fire extinguisher maintenance should be neat, dust-free, nozzle unblocked, placed in accordance with the requirements, the pressure value is normal, there is no stacking of other items around, in order to prevent the fire from affecting the normal use and operation.
2. Fire hydrant maintenance should be regular refueling and maintenance according to requirements, and keep clean, rust-free, normal interface connection, no drip leakage and leakage;
3. Fire-fighting water belts should be tightly rolled and neatly arranged according to the requirements, so as to keep the water belts free of wrinkles and cracks, the water belts interface is normal, the glass of water belts should be kept clean and bright, and dust-free.
4. Automatic fire extinguishing system, smoke exhaust equipment, fire doors and hydrants should be tested regularly. If they fail, they should be repaired and replaced in time to ensure that they are in a normal state of early warning and prevention.
5. When the fire control system needs to be shut down and maintained, it must first be approved by the fire control supervision organ and arrange effective emergency preparedness measures.
6. Fire water pipes should be renovated in time. All fire warnings and warnings should be renovated regularly so as to be truly eye-catching and serve as a warning reminder.
7. According to the use and characteristics of fire fighting equipment, specific and reasonable schedules for regular maintenance should be formulated, and special responsibilities should be carried out to ensure that there is no mistake.
In short, each unit and individual should formulate a complete management system, implement the maintenance of fire fighting equipment to people, do a good job in daily training, inspection and guidance, so that fire fighting equipment is specially managed, and can be used and used well at critical moments to maximize the effectiveness of products.